Christian wedding ceremony in Bali
Christian wedding ceremony in Bali. For expat/foreign who want to get married in Bali.
Christian(Protestant) wedding / Church of England is religious wedding lead by the Protestant Celebrant called “PASTOR”. The easiest wedding ceremony and requirements is Protestant ceremony, it doesn’t require much paperwork. The couple will received certificate of Marriage from the Protestant Church in Bali and the couple can continued to have the Civil Ceremony to legalize the wedding at the same time and the same venue then you will get one more certificate of marriage from Civil Minister both in English and Indonesia and these certificates are will be legal in your country too. Extra fee for Civil Ceremony at USD 100/net
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of decree absolute if divorce.
- Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse.
- Copy of passport of the two witnesses
- 4 Pieces of photograph size 4 x 6 together, the groom in the right side
Services provided by Wedding organizer
Samples of services (fees applied) provided by wedding organizer:
- English speaking Protestant MinisterReligious certificate of marriage from Protestant Church in BaliDocument processingPre-wedding meeting service
- 2 (two) Flower girl in Balinese custom with petal flower shower
- Local Professional Photographer service by digital camera 50 shoots including 36 printed in 4R, standard album and CD Rom.
- Welcome Board to greet guest if anyBalinese ring stand
- Set up decoration