Catholic wedding ceremony in Bali
Catholic wedding ceremony in Bali. For expat/foreign who want to get married in Bali .
Catholic wedding is religious wedding lead by Catholic Priest called “ROMO” wedding by way Catholic way will be required much paper works and both partner must be single status, Catholic Church will not allowed for divorce person to marriage again except if the former spouse is not Catholic. The Priest will come to the hotel/ villa where you perform the ceremony.
This ceremony will be legal by the religion only. The couple can have the civil ceremony to legalize the wedding by Civil Minister from our Government in same day and same time after the religious ceremony with extra fee at USD 100/net and you will get 2 (two) certificates of Marriage after the ceremony.
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Baptism certificates both partnersLibert status from parish contacts the Priest in your country (both of you)
- Delegation letters from Parish contact the Priest in your country (both of you)Canon investigation from contact Parish Priest in your country (both of you)
- Copy of passport two witnesses4 (Four) pieces of photograph size 4 x 6Catholic
Services provided by Wedding organizer
Samples of services (fees applies) provided by wedding organizer :
- English speaking Catholic Priest
- Religious Certificate of Marriage from Priest
- Document processingPre-wedding meeting
- 2 (two) Flower girl in Balinese custom with petal flower shower
- Welcome Board to greet guest if anyBalinese ring stand
- Local Professional Photographer service by digital camera 50 shoots including 36 printed in 4R, standard album and CD Rom.
- Souvenir/ Gift
- Set up decoration