Balinese blessing ceremony
Why Balinese Blessing?
Many couple who are already legally married or some reason don’t want to be legally married in Bali, but still wish to have experience how marriage by Balinese tradition, they’re tried Balinese Blessing Ceremony.
It’s important to know that this is not legal wedding ceremony and no certification will be presented at the end of it. It is ceremony where the celebrant should pray for good things such as: safety, health, bright future and happiness for the couple. It takes approximately 20minutes in total, performed by a Balinese Celebrant and an assistant who guide the couple through the ceremony. It’s preferred that couples are dressed in Balinese costumes.
Wedding organizer services for Balinese blessing
Below are samples of services (fees applied) provided by wedding organizer
- Pemangku (symbolic Hindu’s priest)
- Symbolic Balinese wedding procession
- All the offering for ceremonyMemorable certificate from the Wedding organizer
- Balinese wedding dress for Bride and Groom (rent) including hair and make up
- Yellow rice cake for ceremonial
- 2 Flower girls in Balinese costume with petal flower shower
- Welcome Board to greet guest if anyLive traditional rindik music during the ceremonyAssistance during the ceremony
- Local Professional Photographer service by digital camera 50 shoots including 36 printed in 4R, standard album and CD Rom.
- Souvenir/ Gift Away
- Set up decoration
There is no document required for Balinese blessing.